A selection of precious dedications for your mother.
Our mother is one of the most important people in our life. Through much effort and sacrifice she gave everything for us. Now that Mother’s Day is approaching, we leave you 121 phrases for moms to make a beautiful dedication, as she deserves.
But first we must clarify one thing; not only do we remember her on Mother’s Day and the rest of the year we forget, far from it. This day is a special date for all those women who have given us that special love, they deserve absolute adoration during the 24 hours and 360 days that lasts a year, but on Mother’s Day, much more!
121 beautiful phrases and dedications for mothers
Sometimes we want to say so many beautiful things to the woman who gave us life that many of those words get stuck in the mouth without coming out. We hope these phrases help you unblock yourself!
Emotional short verses to express what we feel for our mother and that sometimes we do not decide to confess with words, either to celebrate Mother’s Day or for any other day when you want to convey your love to your mother.
1. We all have ever had or have someone who chases us everywhere. Someone who makes a normal moment magical. Someone who brings out the best in yourself. Someone who is your best friend and who is next to you, no matter what happens. Is your mother
There are superheroes in real life; the mothers.
2. Mother, when your thoughts are in our hearts, we are never far from home.
A mother always brings warmth to the home, and when one is away from her, she is missed.
3. Mothers are like glue. Even when you don’t see them, they continue to support the family
They are the true head of the family!
4. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest paying jobs, as salary is pure love
The love of mothers is infinite.
5. Motherhood: all love begins and ends there
There is no love more unconditional than that of a mother.
6. The phrase “working mother” is redundant
Raising a child is one of the hardest things that can exist in this life. A round of applause to all those courageous mothers.
7. Children are the anchors of a mother’s life
What would a mother do without her child?
8. Nobody believes in you like your mother does. Thank you for always leaving your little imperfections behind
She doesn’t care about your flaws, she will always love you.
9. I had to believe in a mother who taught me to believe in myself
Mothers always get us out of the worst trouble.
10. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness
Your mother will always love you, whatever you do.
11. Motherhood is difficult and rewarding
The mother-child relationship is a special relationship, one of the noblest that can ever exist.
12. A mother’s words of encouragement can be the foundation on which greatness is built
Great characters in history have had great mothers behind them: Atia Cesonia (mother of Octavian, later known as Caesar Augustus, first Roman emperor), Olympia of Epirus (mother of Alexander the Great), etc.
13. Of all the rights of a woman, the greatest is to be a mother
Being a mother is one of the most beautiful things that can happen to a woman.
14. Biology is the smallest thing a mother does to someone
They are not just instincts. Really, in the love of a mother, there is something that transcends biology.
15. Life begins with waking up and loving my mother’s face
After all, she gave us life . Thank them!
16. Men are what their mothers made of them
The mother’s bond with her child will determine what this will be like as an adult.
17. A mother is never alone in her thoughts. A mother always thinks twice, once for herself and once for her child
He will always have you in his heart.
18. I have always been at peace because of the way my mother treated me
Mothers bring us peace and serenity when we are children, key in the development of self-esteem.
19. A man’s work is all day, but a mother’s work never ends
Being a mother is a tiring job that you will never see her complain about.
20. A mother’s love is like peace. It does not need to be acquired, it does not need to be deserved
Maternal love is unconditional; it is beyond good and evil.
21. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have haunted me my whole life. They have clung to me all my life
The education that a mother gives us will always remain marked.
22. Most mothers are instinctive philosophers
There is no one wiser than a mother, they give us advice when we need it most. Trust her!
23. A mother is a person who, seeing that there are only four pieces of cake for five people, quickly announces that she does not want more
Your mother will always sacrifice herself for you, even if it hurts her.
24. Anyone who does not miss the past never had a mother
Our mother will always be part of the sweetest years of our life, childhood.
25. A mother’s hug lasts longer when she leaves
What will mothers have that when they hug us their sweetness lasts so long?
26. The sweetest sounds given to mortals are those of mother, home and heaven
Mother there is only one! What are you waiting for to tell her how much you love her?
27. A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when everyone else abandons, does not fail or falter, even when the heart is broken
Mothers are like diamonds; beautiful on the outside but tough on the inside.
28. Nobody knows the work that requires taking care of a home except a mother
You can imagine it, but you will never understand it.
29. The love of a mother is something that we keep deeply trapped in our hearts, always knowing that she will be there to comfort us
Jealously guard, in the depths of your heart, that love for your mother,
30. Sometimes you feel that the whole world has abandoned you, but there is always one person who continues to trust you and is your mother.
When everything is falling apart, when you think your life is meaningless, think of your mother.
31. A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s
Will they give magic hugs?
32. No man who has a godly mother is poor
Mothers, founders of humanity.
33. Of all the gifts that life has to give, a good mother is the greatest of all
The greatest gift of your life, without a doubt.
34. A mother is someone who can do everyone’s work, but whose work no one can do.
Stem or utility knife? We must value the effort our mothers make.
35. A good mother is worth a hundred teachers
The best teacher of your life, your mother.
36. Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your sweet eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love have guided me and given me wings
A mother will always give you wings to fly and make you an independent person, even if it hurts, because for them, you will always be her little one.
37. The only love I believe in is the love of a mother for her children
If there is one thing we should have faith in humanity for, it is because a mother shows that love can be selfless and unconditional.
38. To a child’s ear, “mother” is a magic word in any language
Everything that is related to a mother has that halo of magic so and so special, from what she cooks to something as simple as the word “mother”, which resonates strongly in our hearts.
39. There is only one beautiful child in the world, every mother knows it
For a mother, her child / children is the best in the world.
40. One hundred men can make a camp, but it only takes one woman to make a home
The warmth of a home is achieved thanks to our breasts.
41. A mother’s love is the veil of soft light between the heart and the heavenly father
There is something divine in a mother’s love, something that is not of this world.
42. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a time, but their hearts forever
We can never completely cut the umbilical cord of love.
43. A mother’s love is a mosaic of love
Love of loves, without a doubt.
44. My mother is a walking miracle
Do like DiCaprio and take advantage of Mother’s Day to throw your mother a good battery of compliments with our phrases
45. Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. It all comes down to the essentials
What does the rest matter? When you are with your mother, everything turns into affection.
46. A mother understands what a child does not say
Almost as if reading her mind. Sometimes they even know what we need before we know it.
47. The strength of a mother is greater than the laws of nature
Life emanates from the mother, who are her children. A tribute to creation.
48. A mother always goes further when it comes to caring for her offspring
No one will ever love you as much as your mom.
49. When you want to feel love, think of your mother and your heart will be filled with it
Your heart will be filled with 100 liters of love in a tank of 50.
50. There is nothing like the love of a mother towards her children
Mother’s love is the gem that shines in the darkest hour.
51. Mothers value our existence more than our achievements
What difference does it make if you succeed or fail? They value you just the way you want.
52. The best place to cry is in the arms of a mother
There is nothing more comforting in this world.
53. The best thing about me is my mother
She has taught us the beauty of life.
54. No gift to a mother can match her gift to you: life
He has gifted us with a miracle, one of the most mysterious miracles of all time.
55. A child’s best friend is his mother
A child who has a good mother is a happy child.
56. Without the love of mothers, the human race could not survive
Probably, we would have already killed ourselves with intolerance. But mothers, luckily, always bring some peace.
57. Nothing and no one will treat you as well as your mother, so enjoy her and treat her better than anyone else in your life
It does not matter that sometimes she quarrels with you, or you fight with her, she is your mother!
58. My mother was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Everything I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success to the intellectual and physical moral education I received from her
A great man always has a great mother behind him.
59. A mother is someone you ask for help when you get into trouble
And she will always come to the aid.
60. Mother: the person who does the work of twenty people for free
A mother’s sacrifice is unmatched.
61. A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make it unnecessary to bend over
Treat your mother well, always.
62. Mother is a verb. It’s something you do, not something you are
The title of mother is earned with many doses of affection and sweetness.
63. There is nothing like a mother’s hug
A mother’s hug is the best method against sadness.
64. Unconditional love is not a myth: you can observe it every day in mothers
Whether it’s biological or cultural, a mother’s love really is unconditional.
65. First my mother and forever my friend
Your mother always, at the same time, your best friend.
66. I like when my mother makes me laugh. And I like it better when I make her laugh
Make your mother happy and she will make you happy.
67. I don’t understand why women say they are just a mother. Tell me another job in the most important world
Without mothers, and I am not just referring to the mere role of progenitor, the human race would be extinct.
68. Growing up means nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but for them they are still their children
For her you will always be a boy of thirty, forty or fifty years old.
69. We should all be proud of any mother. They are the most courageous people in the world. With perseverance, sacrifice and hard work, they are able to take care of entire families and give us the spirit to carry on.
The family is the base unit of society and for it to maintain the role of mother is fundamental. It could be said that they are a key element in social stability.
70. Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of humanity
Few words are so powerful. Mother!
71. The art of being a mother is the art of teaching your children to live
The mother figure is essential in the stability of a child.
72. Mother, your love is truly blind because you began to love me before you saw what it was like.
Nobody knows us better than our mother , sometimes they seem to have mental powers.
73. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them
The arms of a mother the sun that radiates warmth and hope to humanity.
74. If evolution works. How come mothers have two hands?
Sometimes the poor work so hard that they would need four arms. We must value more the sacrifice that our mothers make.
75. Mothers are the most generous people on the planet
More generosity is needed in society. More good mothers are needed.
76. My mother was my best teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and courage. His love is sweet like a flower, my mother is that sweet flower of love
God touched every mother in this world with his grace.
77. The heart of a mother is the child’s school
A good mother teaches her child, through affection, how to face life.
78. I realized that when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know
Mother’s love is characterized by its ability to multiply exponentially without losing strength.
79. If I didn’t have you as a mother, I would choose you as a friend
A mother is a person to whom you can tell all your secrets.
80. The moment a child is born is the moment a mother is born. It never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother never
This is the moment when one of the strongest bonds humanity can create is created, the moment when everything seems to freeze.
81. A mother’s love is the fuel that allows a normal human to do the impossible
A fuel that seems to have no end, and that helps us in adversity.
82 There’s nothing in the art world like the songs mothers used to sing
Who has not ever sung a lullaby or lullaby?
83. God could not be everywhere and therefore, He made mothers
Mothers are angels of flesh or blood.
84. Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relationship
Not everything can be explained from cold and rigid science. Or if?
85. Your mother wants you to pursue the dreams that she could not achieve by having abandoned them for you
You can never imagine the life that your mother has denied herself, by giving you life.
86. Every day I am a little more like my mother. And I couldn’t be more proud
Raising a child is very easy, but raising a child from love is really difficult.
87. My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed on which my life is based; the belief that the ability to get what you want starts in your mind
The decision to have a child, to perpetuate the human species, is one of the bravest and kindest decisions a person can make towards humanity.
88. Making the decision to have a child is momentary. It is deciding whether to have your heart walking on the outside of your body forever
The love of our mothers is one of the best examples of loyalty that we will have throughout our lives.
89. Your mother will always be your support. He will always trust you and encourage you to pursue your passions
Your mother must be a fundamental support when it comes to achieving your goals.
90. No matter how much physical strength a man has, a mother will always be stronger at heart
We live in an unfair society that seems to value the masculine more than the feminine. And the love of a mother? Does not count?
91. Every time you look at your mother, enjoy the present and think that, although it will always be in your heart, it will not always be with you in this life
Therefore, as long as you have her alive, you have to give her lots of cuddles and love.
92. All that I am, and hope to be, I owe to my mother
If our mothers we would be absolutely nothing. Literally.
93. To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world
A mother puts peace where there is war, a mother puts love where there is only hatred.
94. Motherhood is the greatest and the most difficult
They say that the pain of childbirth is the strongest pain that a person can endure , but there is much greater greatness when a mother takes her child in her arms for the first time.
95. I don’t care how poor a person is, if they have a mother they are rich
If you have a mother, call yourself a trillionaire.
96. Stop looking for someone who loves you forever and does not abandon you. You already have it; is your mother
Lean on your mother in the most difficult moments!
97. No matter the people you meet and spend time with you, your mother is unique and will always love you more
Mother there is only one.
98. No language can express the power, beauty and heroism of a mother’s love
There are things that words cannot explain, such as the affection that a mother feels for her child.
99. A man loves his first love more than any other, his wife better than anyone, and his mother loves her longer than anyone else
Possibly, your mother is the only woman who stays close to you for the longest time.
100. The father and the son are two. Mother and son are one
The connection between a mother and a child is such that even our mother comes to have something of us, and we have something of our mother.
101. Mother: the most beautiful word spoken by the human being
It is a strong word, loaded with positive connotations.
102. There are many wonders in the world; but the masterpiece is the maternal heart
The heart of a mother is the heart that makes humanity beat.
103. The most beautiful sounds that beings can hear come from mothers, heaven and home
Our mother will always have a kind phrase for us.
104. Never in life will you find a better and more disinterested tenderness than that of your mother
The love of a mother is unconditional love.
105. My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever knew. I owe everything I am to my mother
Do you need more reasons to be grateful?
106. The future of a son is the work of his mother
She is our creator, our world.
107. Mother… I am going to follow you… you go ahead that giving me the example, I will do it instantly
Our mother has more experience in life; Much has been sacrificed to raise you. Listen to her!
108. With love I tell you, with love I give it to you, happy mother’s day and may you always be by my side
A nice dedication for Mother’s Day.
109. Today is the day I tell you, but the love I feel for you never stops beating in my heart
Maybe, we should tell him more times throughout the year! Do not you think?
110. You ask for nothing, you give everything, thank you for being who you are, thank you for being a great mom
Moms are disinterested beings; in them there is no selfishness proper to humanity.
111. There is only one mother; and among mothers better than you … None!
All children (and not so children) believe that their mother is the best.
112. Since God could not be everywhere at once, He created mothers
Mothers are Gods made flesh and blood.
113. The mother’s heart is the only capital of feeling that never breaks, and on which it can always and at all times be counted in complete safety
Not surprisingly, maternal love has been one of the fundamental engines in the development of humanity. Without it, we would probably have become extinct.
114. The child recognizes the mother by the smile
The smile of a mother when she sees her child is a smile of genuine happiness.
115. Children are the anchors that bind mothers to life
They live for nothing more than to see their children happy.
116. The mothers of the dead soldiers are judges of the war
A mother should never outlive her child. It is unnatural.
117. A real mother does not have seven lives, but if necessary, she would give the only one she has for her beloved children.
This phrase is important ergo I will expand a little more. I will tell you a story.
During the Orlando bombings, one of the terrorists who entered the Pulse nightclub put a gun to the head of a boy. His mother, Brenda Lee, who was with her son drinking something, reacted and said to her son “Get down!” , he did it immediately and she stepped on her son and the terrorist to protect him. He received two shots that were directed at his son. Her son survived, but Brenda Lee died.
Do you still doubt that your mother would die for you?
118. There are many beautiful things in life. Lots of roses, stars, sunset, rainbows, brothers, sisters, uncles and aunts. But there is only one mother in the world
Value your mother above all else!
119. Let her speak and tell you the same stories so many times, with the same patience and interest, that she heard yours, when your childhood
Finally, when she gets older don’t forget to listen to her and be attentive to her. Possibly, it will be when I need you the most.
120. Of all the special joys in my life, big and small, Mother, because of your love and tenderness, you are the greatest of them all. Happy Mother’s Day!
Finally, pay your mother a good compliment this year!
121. Regardless of whether you are famous or not, you will never have a bigger fan than your mother
Never stop loving her!