The skin scarring can result from burns, acne or surgery, among others. To eliminate them or attenuate the deeper ones there are several simple and effective home remedies. Take note!
Remove acne marks with lemon
Lemon is an excellent bleach and antioxidant for the skin. The best way to use it to remove acne scars is by applying it directly.
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Moisten a cotton ball with the lemon juice and apply directly to the skin scar.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this operation twice a week.
Honey to repair wounds and scars
Honey stimulates tissue regeneration making it an excellent remedy for treating wounds and scars.
- 25 gr Honey
- 10 g or 1 tablespoon Baking soda
- Mix the honey and baking soda.
- Apply the mixture to the scar area with a gentle massage for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place a warm cloth on the affected area.
- Let stand. When cool, rinse the skin with warm water.
Repair the skin with Aloe Vera
This plant is ideal for treating all types of skin conditions: wounds, burns, acne and scars.
- Open a leaf of the plant, extract the gel and apply directly to the skin.
- If it is easier for you, you can buy aloe gel, ointments or creams.
- You can repeat the application every day until the skin is regenerating.