Long gone are the days when it was solely up to the men to use their charm to woo a girl of their choice. Now, the playing field has been levelled, and so women are upping the art of seduction by charming the man they want. Believe it or not, the ability to seduce a love interest comes naturally to women. Nothing can stop these shy, beguiling beings from wowing the man they like and making them go crazy when they show their best moves in the game of seduction.
Have you wondered how Marilyn Monroe captivated the attention of the millions with her subtle and sensual persona? Agreed she was beautiful and way ahead of her times, but her seductive tactics made her an object of desire and fascination the world over.
Now, you must be thinking Marilyn Monroe was an exception to the norm. Here, you are wrong. Every woman is inherently blessed with a sensuous demeanour and persona. All you need is to channelise that inner diva hidden within you and ace the different forms of seduction tactics. To understand how, let us first understand the concept of seduction to be able to use it to our advantage.
What Is Seduction?
Table of Contents
Seduction is the power to make someone fall for you. A deliberate attempt to make attract another person’s attention and fuel a sexual spark count as seduction tactics. This concept is mysterious, challenging, interesting and exclusive. Since women already notorious for their mysterious ways, they can use this inherent trait to seduce a man with ease and panache.
She can intertwine different aspects of her personality like charming looks, intelligence, sense of humour, beguiling persona into an irresistible combination to woo a man she wants.
Let us explore different ways with which a woman can transform herself into a sultry seductress and ace the art of seducing a man like never before.
How To Seduce A Man You Have The Hots For
If you’ve ever found yourself wondering how to seduce a man in a way that drives him crazy for you and makes sure that he has eyes only and only for you, you’re in for a treat. We are going to tell you every trick in the book to play the game of seduction with such subtility and discretion that he won’t even know you’re working your magic on him. Be warned though, acing the art of seduction does take some effort and practice because it is a multi-faceted game. Here’s how you can become a pro at it:
It all begins with your looks
Seduction is an art that begins with you. So, when we say you are ready for it, we mean it literally. A well-dressed woman is equipped with the armour of self-confidence and charm naturally. If you wonder how being charming, subtle and classy can help you being seductive, then we have an answer.
Male sexuality is attuned and influenced by visual cues. A study shows the emotion control center of the brain, the amygdala, shows significantly higher levels of activation in males viewing sexual visual stimuli than females viewing the same images.
Simply put, the way you dress and present yourselves leaves a great impact on how men see you. For them, an excess of everything is bad, be it makeup or skin show. Both of them come across as a made-up effort or fake, which is a big turnoff while seducing men with looks.
You need to look irresistibly sensuous to make that gripping first impression. For that, we have just two handy tips for you:
- Keep it classy: Classy women know how to turn up for an occasion. By following fashion etiquette pretty well, you can bring out the power of visual appeal and woo any man you like. The one rule of thumb to keep your ensemble classy is to not show too much skin. If you are wearing a short dress, make sure your cleavage is not visible. If it is a backless dress, keep the length flowing. The idea is to keep a balance between showing some and hiding some to create an enigma with your appearance. Don’t forget to top it up with perfume for a hypnotic touch.
- Keep it natural: Keep your makeup natural. Using your cosmetics subtly that help enhance your natural appearance rather than give you a cakey, made-up look. Believe us when we tell you, men dig the former more. Balanced use of products is the trick to look comfortable in your skin and empower yourself with the confidence of natural beauty. So ladies, take out your staple makeup products, including a shade of lipstick, to bring out your best side.
Also Read: How To Seduce A Woman With Words?
Weave magic with your words
Wit, intelligence and humour are powerful tools to hold a man in your thrall and pique their interest. Rely on the power of deep and interesting conversations to charm him with your cerebral prowess. A woman who knows her way with words use this charm to their advantage and engage the man they like, know more about him and build a lasting relationship. Besides building an emotional connection, the power of words can go a long way in making a man aware of your interest in him. This is where seducing a man with words comes into the picture.
Here are some tried and tested tricks to help you get started:
- Be spontaneous: If you think too much about what you’re going to say and how, your words will seem rehearsed, and that can a bit of a dampener. Make him comfortable in your company with light-hearted conversations that flow effortlessly. The key to seducing a man with words to keep in engaged with your words.
- Flirt with him: Flirting is a time-tested trick in the book to convey your intent and interest to a person, and make them good about themselves at the same time. For women, flirting is the safest way to express their interest in a guy they like. There are no magic phrases to seduce a man. You have to follow your gut and go with the flow. Instant pickup lines might seem cheesy but are great icebreakers. He will surely be flattered to get all that your attention.
- Compliment him: Use your observation skills to notice what you like most about his and shower him with honest compliments. You may like his chiselled face cut or intense look/hooded eyes. Ask him if he is working out because he’s looking fitter and muscular. Or tell him that the colour of his jacket suits him. colour is suiting him. Don’t hesitate in expressing your admiration. Guys love compliments too. If he smiles and says thank you, then the magic of compliments is working on him.
- Take a keen interest in his life: Take a real interest in his life and understand his passion, hobbies, interests and personal challenges. Be a good listener when he is opening up to you. This shows your interest in him and his life. This move will strengthen your connection with him and fire up that chemistry even more.
- Challenge his views: Praising and agreeing with him all the time can make your relationship boring. To avoid that, our experts suggest you employ reverse psychology techniques on him and challenge his views. See how he responds to a different point of view. Don’t be aggressive. Be polite and curious and see how this turns in your favour and introduces you to some of his hidden traits. At times, leave a conversation on a cliffhanger to see how curious and interested he is in you. Who knows, this curiosity can trigger his interest in you even more.
Channelise the power of body language
Body language is often the most underrated tool of seduction. Pick up some insights on seducing a married man, as a lack of awareness can lead to miss out on a lot of opportunities. Seducing a man with you body language can be an easy task. Here’s what you need to do:
- Posture matters: A crips posture goes a long way in making your sexy side shine. Besides, a straight back highlights your confidence in your personality and a straightforward attitude, which a majority of men find irresistible.
- Heels it up: Use a pair of heels to make your attractive body features truly stand out.
- Caress those tresses: Toying with your hair is also a fool-proof seduction technique that adds to your sex appeal. So, twirl your tresses or run your fingers through them to tease him even more.
- Smile and eyes: Team it up with your irresistible smile and top it up with flirty eye contact, and you’ll have your man wanting for more.
Touch him flirtatiously. ‘Accidentally’ brush against his hands. Make your first moves through these body language cues and catch his eye for desirable chemistry.
A phone call goes a long way
If you are too hesitant to get down to the task of seduction up close and personal, then it’s time to think about how to seduce a man on the phone. There are plenty of subtle tricks that you use to seduce a man on the phone and capture his attention subtly. But first, you must define your goal of seducing a man – an instant hook-up or a long-term relationship? And work your way toward the goal. Here are some ways you can use phones and technology to seduce a potential love interest:
- Virtual connection: Use a phone to curate voice-based and text conversations to create to establish a virtual connection that is sensual and enticing.
- Deep, low voice: Using a deep, low-pitched voice can go a long way in working the magic for your sensuality on your man. Avoid being excited and animated. Calm yourself before initiating a phone conversation. Take a few deep breaths and think what your topic of conversation will be.
- Don’t overdo it: If there is one golden rule in the art of seduction, it is to maintain an aura of mystery and enigma around you. So, don’t go overboard with the phone calls. In fact, restrict the number enough so that it makes him long for your voice.
- Text it up: Use instant messaging services like Watsapp and Messenger to drop a text every now and then to let him know you are thinking about him. Every guy likes to feel wanted, especially from a girl whom he is interested in.
- Use emojis: If you can’t think of the right thing to say in a moment, let emojis do the talking. A wink here, a kiss there, or a string of hearts perhaps, is a surefire way of letting him know your intentions without speaking a word.
- Keep the messages short and sweet: A little mystery can spark his intrigue and interest, keeping the conversations relevant and interesting. Go beyond, ‘How your day was or what did you do all this while?’ and see how he responds. Again, don’t overdo it.
- Be patient: Some men take a long time to express themselves, whereas some just sail along the turf. Evaluate a conversation afterwards, try to find out the hidden meaning between the lines and play along. If you both have palpable chemistry, then seducing a man on the phone will inch you closer to him.
Men too need their own time and space away from you. If you keep calling him often, he may start taking you for granted. Refrain from the extremes like ‘phone sex’ if you don’t want a casual relationship.
Let your eyes do the talking
Over many centuries, the beauty, depth, and emotions expressed through eyes have inspired poets, songwriters, novelists and lovers alike. One of the iconic beauties of all times, Audrey Hepburn once expressed, “The beauty of the woman must be seen through her eyes because it is a doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.” That’s why when looking for ways to seduce a man, you should take full advantage of expressiveness of your eyes. Here’s how:
- Eye contact: Establish eye contact with him while talking and he will sense your interest and curiosity in him.
- Hold his gaze: When you make eye contact, hold his gaze for some time and then move your eyes to different parts of his face. When you share a glance, respond playfully with a sexy smile.
- Look for signs: While you try to seduce a man with your eyes, pay attention to whether he is reciprocating. If he is not hesitating in establishing eye contact with you, it’s a sign that things are headed in the right direction.
Also Read: Five Ways To Say “I Love You” In Math Code!
Seduce a man sexually and how!
Once the groundwork has been laid and the man you’re into is reciprocating to your advances, it is time to up the game and move the art of seduction into the sexual realm. Here how to do it without any awkwardness or hesitation:
- Set up the ambience: Create a disturbance-free ambience desirable for heated action between the sheets.
- Build up the anticipation: Tease him with your love notes, tell him all that you want to do to him, share your sexual fantasies to build up the anticipation for the act.
- Bare it all: This will be a big turn-on for him and set him out for steamy action. Show up in your glamorous bare essentials and set the action in motion.
- Make out: If you are not sure how experimental he is in bed, stick to tried-and-tested means of arousal like deep and lingering kisses. The more, the better.
- Be creative: From using food items like chocolates and strawberries to treating him to a relaxing massage, get creative with ways to make him long for some passionate lovemaking.
- Make it last: When you get there, make it last and savour every moment.
With all these tried and tested tips in place, we are sure you will master the art of seduction in no time. But if you find it difficult to channelise your seduction game, then don’t hesitate to contact our Bonobology Counselors for personalised guidance.