Female masturbation: Masturbation Tips for Girls
Giving yourself pleasure is not something reprehensible. Get rid of taboos and let’s start enjoying our body!
Table of Content
- Reasons to Masturbate
- How do women Masturbate
- Female Masturbation Techniques
- Top to bottom
- The long, slow caress
- Side by side
- Circular motion with all fingers
- The U-point
- The shower handle
- In the bathtub
- On the pillow
- Rolled towel
- The squeeze
- As if it were a penis
- The Sandwich
- About the lips
- Orgasmic Meditation
- The Pearl Necklace
- With vibrator
- Legs crossed
- Use nipple clamps
- Masturbation with lubrication
- Homemade vibrator
- Look in the mirror
- Imitate an adult movie
- Upside Down Masturbation
- Anal Masturbation
- About the clitoral hood
- Remove the cap
- With two vibrators
- things every girl should know about masturbation
- When does a woman start masturbating
- Scientific studies on female masturbation
- Tantric s*x
Despite the fact that there are still women who, due to their beliefs, do not masturbate, this act, in addition to being pleasant, is healthy. In fact, masturbation may be related to intelligence, as some research even claims that intelligent people masturbate more.
In this article you can find a list of masturbation techniques that will allow you to feel pleasure in many ways, and thus you will be able to have more intense orgasms.
Reasons to masturbate
And it is that masturbation brings a series of benefits, both physical and psychological. That is why it is even used in s*xual and couples therapy. The reasons for masturbating are:
- It makes you happier by releasing neurochemicals like endorphins.
- It helps you improve s*xual intercourse by working your pelvic muscles.
- It allows you to fight against cancer
- It works as an analgesic that helps in menstrual cramps.
- Improves sleep thanks to the release of endorphins and serotonin.
- Promotes relaxation and well-being.
- It’s good for self-discovery and improving self-confidence about s*x.
- Keeps the genitals healthy
- Strengthens the immune system.
- You can delve into these benefits in our article: “Physical and psychological benefits of masturbation”
How do women Masturbate
There are different ways to stimulate both the clitoris and other erogenous zones that will make you feel great pleasure. However, for many years female s*xuality has been socially repressed and punished, so it is not uncommon for there to be a lot of ignorance about this topic at a popular level.
The idea that s*xuality has a facet in which women feel pleasure has been knowingly overlooked, given that in s*x, as in practically all areas of life, until relatively recently, the interests of men prevailed exclusively. And if female pleasure was taboo, let alone female masturbation, in which it is not necessary for another person to participate. On this subject, historically, the lack of interest has been total.
Female Masturbation Techniques
Masturbation is a very personal issue and each one chooses the most satisfactory way for him, which is not always the same for everyone. However, there are some female masturbation techniques, some simpler than others, which we present below.
For this reason, knowing the techniques of female masturbation and talking about them is something that can help fill this information gap soon and that the woman’s well-being is valued in itself, and not as a consequence of the man’s satisfaction. in bed.
So let’s start with some simpler ones and move on to more complex ones.
1. Top to bottom
The first masturbation technique is very simple. You should focus on the clitoris and touch it with your finger, then start rubbing up and down. First you can do it on one side, and when you are ready, you can stimulate directly on the clitoris once the appropriate time has passed so that it is not something abrupt.
2. The long, slow caress
Using one or more fingers, glide lightly and gently across the center of your vagina and clitoris, from bottom to top in a long stroke. Listen to your body to feel which are the areas that provide the most pleasure and while you touch them, experiment with fast movements, slower movements, as well as with more or less pressure.
3. Side by side
You can also try changing direction in terms of movement, starting with your clitoris and rubbing back and forth. Some women prefer not to have direct contact on the clitoris while others want a more intense touch. You can gradually increase the intensity.
4. Circular motion with all fingers
Another type of movement that you can perform is in the form of a circle. In fact, this masturbation technique is one of the most used and effective since to perform it it is necessary to use all four fingers rubbing the entire area, not just the clitoris.
5. The U-point
Many women do not seem to know about the U-spot. However, this area can be really pleasurable and its stimulation can lead to very intense orgasms. As you can see in the video below, it is the area of skin just above the urethra.
6. Shower Handle
One finger-less masturbation technique is to use the shower stream to do this. You just have to direct the jet of the shower handle towards the clitoris to stimulate it.
7. In the bathtub
If you are not one for showering and prefer a relaxing bath, you can also take your little toys into the bathtub or touch yourself in different ways. It is a very relaxing situation that you can take advantage of to enjoy your body.
8. On the pillow
Another way to masturbate that will give you a lot of pleasure is to pretend to have intimate relations with the pillow. It may seem like a somewhat strange situation, but it causes really pleasant sensations. One of the simplest techniques to masturbate is to use an object, such as a pillow, to pretend we are having s*x.
9. Rolled towel
Another variation of the previous technique is to take a towel and roll it up and then place it on a chair. Once in place, you can sit on it and rub and rub for great pleasure. You can also use other surfaces placed on objects similar to a chair.
10. Squeezing the clitoris
Instead of stroking it, this technique consists of pressing it with the index finger and thumb, or with the middle finger and the index finger. Speed and pressure can vary depending on what we like best.
11. As if it were a penis
A variation of the previous point is the following: once the clitoris has been pressed and played with movements, you can treat this area as if it were a small penis and perform the movement of male masturbation. Of course, this masturbation technique is somewhat more complex than the rest, so distractions appear easily; that is why you can combine it with others.
12. The Sandwich
Instead of using the thumb and index finger, the index and middle fingers are used. The situation is as if your fingers were slices of bread and you press harder and harder. As you do this, you can gently stroke your clitoris with your hand while varying the pressure and speed.
13. About the lips
Rubbing and fingering the labia area is like foreplay for masturbation. It may not bring you directly to orgasm, but it’s a great way to develop more intense masturbation techniques. There are many ways to stimulate your vaginal lips:
- From top to bottom with one or more fingers.
- Press and squeeze your fingers together
- With lubricant for a better touch.
- With different toys or erotic objects.
14. Orgasmic Meditation
Orgasmic meditation is a form of masturbation that requires another person to massage the clitoris. Unlike other types of meditation, the person does not focus on the breath, but on the sensations of the clitoris in the present moment.
To carry out. the person receiving the stimulation must be relaxed while the other massages the clitoral area for 15 minutes. The goal is not to reach orgasm but to feel the sensations that occur.
15. The Pearl Necklace
To carry out this masturbation it is necessary to have a pearl necklace. You can sit on your knees or stand up. You just have to place the necklace between your legs and move it back and forth.
Lying on the bed, raise your knees and open your legs. In this position, you can penetrate your vagina with your middle and index fingers to simulate the penetration of a penis. Once inside, you can stimulate the G-spot, which is located at the top of the vagina, about 5 centimeters from the entrance.
17. With vibrator
The options until now were with the finger or the fingers. However, you can also follow the tips above and do the masturbations I’ve talked about with a vibrator. You can stimulate the clitoris with a device designed exclusively for this use or insert a dildo as if it were a penetration.
18. Legs crossed
You can lie down and relax your legs. Next, squeeze your thighs and point your toes, crossed. Use your knees to go up and down. Keep your vagina tight as you feel the stimulation.
19. Use nipple clamps
Do you like sad? You can let your imagination run wild by placing nipple clamps on your breasts while you masturbate. This way you can simulate that you are carrying out an extreme s*xual practice.
20. Masturbation with lubrication
You can use some lubricating gel and caress your clitoris and vagina. Intimate lubricants help to intensify sensations during penetration, making s*x much more pleasurable. There are different lubricants with different effects. Before using them, find out which one you should choose; yes, do not go overboard with the amount or the friction will be minimal.
21. Homemade vibrator
If you really want to masturbate but don’t have a vibrator at hand, you can come up with ways to build a homemade vibrator. You simply have to take an electric toothbrush and place a damp cloth on the toothbrush. Lubricate the area well and treat yourself to pleasure.
22. Look in the mirror
There are many people who feel excited when they see themselves masturbating in front of the mirror. The fact of visualizing the act at the same time that it is being carried out makes the pleasurable stimuli arrive through more routes.
You can sit in a chair or masturbate from bed in a room where you have a good view from the mirror. Enjoy it.
23. Imitate an adult movie
A situation that can be very entertaining and exciting is to choose a porn movie from the wide range that you can find on the internet. You just have to imitate the role of the woman who is the protagonist. Your imagination can make you feel part of what is seen in the sequence.
24. Upside Down Masturbation
You must lie on your stomach on the bed, put your arms at your sides and your head turned to one side. The knees should be bent so that you can have contact with the clitoris on the bed. You can roll up the sheet or place the pillow on that erogenous zone. You just have to vary the movements to your liking as long as the friction allows you to get very hot.
25. Anal Masturbation
While some women reject the idea of anal masturbation, for others, exploring this area of the body comes naturally. Anal masturbation can lead to more intense orgasms if you learn to touch yourself the right way. Remember that penetration is not necessary, you can simply touch the area next to the anus or insert only the tip of the finger.
26. About the clitoral hood
For some people, touching the clitoris may be too stimulating. As an alternative, it is possible to do it on the cap, the external part that covers it. It is ideal for the initial moments of masturbation.
27. Remove the cap
It may happen that a person experiences the opposite of the previous case, that they need more stimulation on the clitoris. In that case, it is possible to stimulate it directly by exposing it more. To do this, you just have to place your fingers on the hood of your clitoris and then slowly pull the skin back.
28. With two vibrators
If you feel like trying something more extreme than just one vibrator, you can masturbate with two at the same time. One can go straight to the clitoris and the other can be used for penetration. Coordination is important here.
Fun fact: Masturbation can be awesome! In fact, a lot of teenagers do, and enjoying it doesn’t make you weird. So why masturbate? Teen s*xual health outlet s*x Etc said it best. “Masturbation is a great way to learn about your body and your s*xual feelings without the complications that can arise when you have s*x or do s*xual things with another person.” You can feel good without having to worry about risks like an unwanted pregnancy or getting an STD.
So if you’re wondering how you get aroused or what arousal feels like, masturbation is a great way to dip your toe into learning new parts of the body. And when I say new parts, I mean more than just your genitals. Your body has several erogenous zones, which are areas of your body that are more sensitive than others. Think: your ears, neck, inner thighs, nipples. the list goes on.
In addition to learning about your body, masturbation will also help you understand a bit more which settings put you in the mood. You may like to listen to sensual music and dim the lights before attempting to masturbate. Perhaps there is a time of day when you feel particularly excited. Maybe there is literary fiction that makes you feel all things. Don’t be afraid to experiment and see what works for you. There is no right or wrong way to masturbate!
Because you’ve had a bad day, because you need to relax, because you feel like it. Women also have the possibility of enjoying s*x alone. Get to know the best female masturbation techniques and all Tantric s*x (s*xual yoga) and masturbation!
s*x doesn’t have to be limited to moments of intimacy with your partner. You too can know pleasure in solitude. Exploring your body will help you get to know it better and allow you to enjoy s*x with your partner even more. If you suffer from anorgasmia (Anorgasmia is the medical term for regular difficulty reaching orgasm after ample s*xual stimulation), masturbation can help you overcome it because it will help you to know yourself better, you will know orgasm alone and you will end up knowing what really causes you pleasure.
Therefore, in this article, we explain everything you need to know about female masturbation: when do women usually start masturbating, how often they do it, what are the best female masturbation techniques, and everything about tantric s*x and masturbation.
So if your s*x education class skipped the topic of masturbation, don’t worry, we spoke to a health and s*xuality educator in, NY to find out everything you need to know.
15 things every girl should know about masturbation
- Masturbation refers to touching your own body for s*xual pleasure. Such as the vulva, clitoris, labia, vagina, breasts, or anus.
- It involves more than just your vagina. Your s*x education classes may have overlooked the clitoris, but most people actually experience pleasure through clitoral stimulation, not vaginal penetration.
- It is totally normal. A study in 2011 found that 58 percent of girls ages 14 to 17 have masturbated at least once.
- Boys do it too. The same study found that 80 percent of boys ages 14 to 17 have masturbated at least once.
- It doesn’t make you a bad / weird / thick person. You are not a weirdo or a pervert. It’s not weird or gross. On the other hand, if you don’t masturbate, that doesn’t mean you’re a prude or that there’s something wrong with you. It is something totally normal that can help you explore your body and be more in tune with it, but if it is not for you, NBD. What really counts as s*x?
- It is a useful way to learn about your body. No two bodies are the same, so no two people like the exact same rhythms or movements. It will take a bit of trial and error to figure out exactly what works for you, and it’s easier to do it without the pressure of having a partner right in front of you. “You can learn about your body before you have s*x with a partner, and then in the future, you can show your partner what you like”.
- You could have an orgasm. When a person wakes up, their muscles tense. An orgasm is the release of all that tension, plus a discharge of an endorphin called serotonin that spills into the bloodstream. “These chemicals can cause intensely pleasurable sensations and can make someone feel happy, dizzy, or sleepy”. “It can be difficult to tell if you’ve had an orgasm, as each body experiences orgasm a little differently. But if you think of it as a roller coaster, with the moment before descending being the peak of orgasm, it can help.”
- Orgasms don’t happen instantly. “Don’t give up, even if you think it doesn’t work”, estimating that it may take a minute to an hour (or more) to have one.
- But an orgasm is not necessary to enjoy the experience. “Although orgasms are enjoyable and most people can learn to orgasm, if you like to masturbate and are not having an orgasm, that’s fine too”.
- It is the safest form of s*x. Yes, masturbation is a form of s*x, solo s*x. And since there is no risk of pregnancy or s*xually transmitted infections, you can enjoy it without worrying about your health or safety.
- You should wash your hands first. Clean hands prevent the introduction of bacteria into the body. When you are in privacy, clean hands = the best kind of hands.
- Make sure to urinate when you are done. The most common cause of urinary tract infections (which can make you feel like you have to constantly urinate and potentially lead to more serious complications) is when bacteria from the anus accidentally travel to the urethra. You may have heard that you can get a urinary tract infection if you clean yourself incorrectly when using the bathroom – back to front, rather than front to back – but it can also happen if you touch your anus before touching the vagina (even if your finger just brushes the area accidentally). Urinating helps eliminate any possible bacteria.
- You can masturbate and remain a virgin. “Most people believe that a virgin is someone who has not had s*x with another person, not someone who has never had anything in her vagina”. So if you insert a finger into your vagina, but you have not had s*x with a partner, you are still a virgin.
- Masturbating won’t make you lazier down there. Unless you do it so often that it interferes with the rest of your life, it is absolutely healthy and okay to enjoy solo s*x. You won’t suddenly relax down there and it won’t ruin your ability to enjoy being with a partner – both are myths.
- If your boyfriend or girlfriend masturbates, it doesn’t mean they don’t like you. You can be totally satisfied with your relationship and still touch yourself. “Sometimes people worry about this out of insecurity or because they have a misunderstanding about what it means to masturbate”, noting that many people report that they masturbate more often when they are happy in their relationships. So, if anything, take your partner’s actions as a compliment.
When does a woman start masturbating
Generally, it is the time of puberty when most women begin to masturbate. However, this does not mean that it is just as normal to do it before or after.
For example, some children begin to masturbate in infancy. According to the results of the research, between the ages of 3 and 5, 75% of children touch their genitals.
In fact, the exploration of the own body is a specific stage of the infantile development. Boys play with their penis and spontaneously compare it to that of their peers at school or on the beach. Girls can rub their genitals against an object and explore the vulva with their hands. Proof of this is the frequent appearance of inflammation of the external genitalia in girls between the ages of 3-5 years.
The greater interest of boys, and less of girls, in exploring their body is due, in fact, to the anatomical difference. In the case of boys, the external genitalia are more evident. It is a very specific phase of child development, called phallic-exhibitionist. The term “phallic” comes from the Greek word “fal”, germinate, and “phallus”, which is the part of the male body that makes life sprout.
Later, despite the fact that there are women who masturbate more than men, in general, it is the latter who do it more frequently. Of course, there are also women who decide not to do it and others who start masturbating when they are adults.
According to studies, around 70% of women between 25 and 29 years old admit to having masturbated in the last year. This figure is reduced by 46.5% in the case of women between 60 and 69 years old, and by 33% if the woman is already over 70 years old.
And it is a myth that, with the arrival of menopause, women stop masturbating or that interest in s*x disappears with old age.
Scientific studies on female masturbation
A study carried out in the United States by psychologist, who specializes in s*xual behavior, has shown that masturbation may be related to intelligence. In other words, people with a higher IQ masturbate more frequently.
This same study has also concluded that there is a relationship between people’s academic level and the frequency of masturbation. That is, the higher the level of studies, the more common is the practice of masturbating.
Other research conducted in Australia by the Melbourne Cancer Epidemiological Center concluded that men between the ages of 20 and 50, who masturbate more than five times a week, have a lower risk of developing prostate cancer.
Also, according to another study, masturbation, in men, improves their immune system and reduces the risk of infection. And it is that orgasms present higher levels of an antibody: immunoglobin A (IgA).
For her part, in the case of women, the English gynecologist Laura Streicher affirms that masturbation helps to lubricate and reduce the dryness of the female genital area. Therefore, masturbating is especially helpful in menopause.
Tantric s*x (s*xual yoga) and masturbation: what does it consist of?
Tantric s*x is based on Tantra, an oriental discipline practiced in the East for thousands of years. This practice worships worldly pleasures to achieve spiritual fulfillment.
Tantric s*x not only focuses on the genital organs to achieve pleasure or orgasm, but on all parts of the body, that is, on s*xual energy. Neither s*x is superior to the other and makes no distinction between what is beautiful and what is ugly, between what is right and what is wrong. Tantra defends the acceptance of oneself as it is, and it is precisely this that makes one feel free and without complexes, and obtain greater pleasure.
Another point that characterizes tantric s*x is that its goal is not ejaculation or orgasm, but to use kisses, caresses and glances to obtain maximum pleasure, leaving aside the rush.
Therefore, the atmosphere must be relaxed, with adequate music and temperature. Then, you have to start looking at yourself, caressing yourself so that desire and passion arise, taking your time to get excited and to reach the genitals, although orgasm can also be achieved without reaching intercourse.
For this reason, when talking about tantric s*x, many mention “internal ejaculation”. That is, retain ejaculation, but achieving maximum pleasure.
Also, tantric s*x places a lot of emphasis on masturbation, which must be stopped before reaching ejaculation. In this way, arousal is reduced and ejaculation does not occur, and this can be done several times.