Where can I get a fertility test?

Depending on the test to be performed, it will be necessary to go to a specialist or another. The ideal way to do a complete fertility study is to go to a fertility clinic or assisted reproduction centre, since most tests can be done there.

On the other hand, if the tests are requested by a private gynaecologist, the woman will most likely have to go to a clinical analysis centre to do the hormonal analysis and karyotype, to an imaging centre to do the hysterosalpingography, etc.

Ultrasound and cytology can be done in the same gynaecologist’s office.

Leave a Comment